Mask wearing is mandatory at this time. This could change without notice.
To our valued customers and associates:
We want to assure our customers and associates that we are taking the health and safety of the Northern Tile team and our customers as top priority. Our business is committed to:
- Cleaning regularly
- Disinfecting any touched surfaces
- Encouraging frequent handwashing with soap and water/hand sanitizer where needed
- Encouraging staff to stay home if they or their family shows signs of illness as well as signs of COVID19
To our clients visiting us:
- Customers are required to maintain physical distance of 6’ from sales staff and other customers.
- Northern Tile’s showroom is limiting customers at one time and encourage customers to make appointments to avoid delays in entering.
- One group (max 3 people per group) in per sales rep available. We are encouraging customers to not bring small children as they do not always understand “no touch”.
- At this point we are not allowing customers to touch the racks of tiles and the assigned sales rep will pull anything our customers want to view.
- We allow customers to use their discretion regarding wearing masks at this time. This could change without notice.
- We ask that customers use the hand sanitizer provided upon entering our building.
- Any samples our customers bring in to match tile to may be required to be sanitized before shopping can begin.
We ask that all our customers:
- You are feeling unwell
- You have a fever, have a cough, sore throat, runny nose,
- You have shortness of breath
- You have been in contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID19 in the last two weeks or you yourself have been diagnosed with COVID19 within the last two weeks
- You have travelled outside the country or have taken any flight within the past two weeks
Please choose another day to shop in our showroom or choose another day for a scheduled site visit for an estimate or work to be done.
We appreciate all our customers and suppliers as we are all in this together.
Sales and Staff of the Northern Tile team